- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup malt vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1 sliced yellow bell pepper
- 1 small can crushed tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno pepper (optional)
- 1 can fire roasted green chilies
- 1/2 can of beer (not light)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 2 lbs of tilapia fillets, rinsed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place tilapia filets in 2-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle garlic, seasoning salt and pepper all over the filets. Put chopped onion in dish. Pour malt vinegar over the filets. Mix everything and rub into fish with your hands.
3. Lay filets out flat and put can of roasted chilies over the filets. Pour beer over the whole mixture. Add chopped jalapeno for extra heat. Pour can of crushed tomatoes and sliced pepper on top.
4. Cover dish, place in oven and cook for 35-40 minutes or until the fish is flaky.
Yield: 4 servings
Thanks to Coolio's Rules
Post a Comment