- 2 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can beer
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
In a bowl, mix the self-rising flour, all-purpose flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, onion powder, and Italian seasoning. Pour in the beer, and mix just until moistened. Transfer to the prepared baking pan. Top with the melted butter.
Bake 45 to 55 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
Thanks to allrecipes.com