- 2 cups (8 ounces) sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 cups (12 ounces) colby-jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) beer
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Dippers: Assorted breadsticks, bell pepper pieces, sugar snap peas and cherry tomatoes
Toss cheeses with cornstarch in medium bowl; set aside.
Pour beer into fondue pot; bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low; add cheese mixture.
Cook 2 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring constantly. Stir in hot sauce.
Keep fondue over low heat. Dip breadsticks and vegetables into fondue.
Makes 8 servings.
Thanks to OrganicAuthority.com